Saturday, November 8, 2008

New look



I decided to try two new things on the blog today - a new template and advertising. I got accepted by BlogHer for their ad network, so you are now able to contribute to my shoe fund by clicking through and checking out their stuff.

Other than that my accomplishments today include washing the kitchen floor (which was quite distgusting with three dogs and RAIN) and going to Target to get stuff for the gift bags we will give out to the kids that come to Cooper's birthday party next week.

My little dude is turning 2. Yowza. I looked at him today while he was standing in the middle of the room and said "How tall ARE you little dude" because he seems very tall. In my very unscientific manner of sneaking up behind him with the yard stick and holding it up to him while he was distracted, he appears to be roughly 35 inches tall. I don't know what percentile that puts him in, but since he is skinny, it means his pants either are too short but fit in the waist, or are the right length and falling down.

That is my thrilling entry for today. I will include other entertainment by way of a picture of Cooper being Cooper.

2 comments:

Audubon Ron said...

Is that Cooper's toy rack or is that FAO Shwartz? I love FAO Swartz even now. Move over Coop, let me check that stuff out dude.

mkosboth said...

Oh yes, that is our house, one giant play room. All 1600 square feet of it. Sigh.