Saturday, August 1, 2009

It's 4:30 EST do you know where your sinuses are?

Because I do. IN MY FACE causing me agony. Things have taken a decidedly, well, yellow and green turn. Of course it is now Saturday, which means my medical care options are now limited to the emergency room or the urgent care center. I could go to the emergency room now, but it is likely I will still spend three hours there. It is a nice new facility though. The urgent care place is closer, but doesn't open until 9am. Choices choices choices.

In either event, I must score some antibiotics before going to the wilds of Maine. This is seriously cramping my vacation style.

And Bob assures me there is nothing more attractive than me sounding like I am coughing up a hairball.

Whee.

1 comment:

Chip said...

Funny, those are the exact colors of Mom's living room; weird green now yellow.