Thursday, May 1, 2008

And a cherry on top...

The other day in school Cooper got to play with cool whip. What a Hooberific idea!! (If you watch any amount of Sprout TV you know who the Hoobs are. I am tragically well versed in all things Hoobish now that Coop is obsessed with them). He is quite obviously enjoying himself. I guess at first he wasn't sure what was going on, and since he is admonished regularly not to put whatever he is coloring or painting with in his mouth, it took him a few moments to figure out yes, yes you CAN eat the cool whip.

This is how I look after gardening, only it is dirt, not cool whip, and while I do end up ingesting some, I really don't TRY to eat it. But I think we should all find that activity that lets us get covered in whatever we are playing with, and just embrace that moment. We are afterall, wash and wear beings. There is almost no mess a good hot shower can't take care of.

No comments: